.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

Temporary Action Groups

Temporary Action Groups or Transversal Agile Groups, as you like.
It occoured to me that while there are many open source project, I haven't seen many projects that span across several disciplines.

I find inspiring to think that a group of similar minded people from different walks of life can come together to produce something beautiful across several media and from different ascpects, each one contributing with his own special skills.

This happens in companies and in some activist groups, but I don't see it happening spontaneously without the push of money or political ideology.

I would like to see <TAG>s emerge.  I would like to see a system that allows people from different disciplines but similar attitudes to find each other and to assemble into small hit-and-run teams that can collaborate on small significant projects, disband and coalesce again in different forms.

I envision a <TAG> having the following characteristics:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?